Wednesday, September 06, 2006

another blink?...

I cant really describe how I felt upon reading L’s entry. The way she speaks abt it, it sounds so beautiful, astounding n exciting at the same time. Well, being weepy as I am for the pass few days, I cant help to shed a tear or two..huhu

To L..welcome to the world of motherhood…hahah…it’s a stink lie if I said i understand how she feels of becoming a mommy in 33 weeks time. But all I can say, from wht I witnessed during my 8 weeks in the Maternity Hosp, it’s an experience like no other n u’re one lucky women to get tht chance…..

I guess, starting from now onwards, ppl will start posting pictures of their lil’ fella on the batch’s fotopages and wedding pic’s will soon be soooo outdated. And no sooner than u think, we’ll start putting up pictures of our lil’ grandies ( wohooo!! ) n as ika said, compete with each other on whose menantu is better at cooking (hahah)…believe me, it wont be tht long ;p










yam's n mary's lil' heroes..cute arent they??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hani gets clucky??hehehehehehhe..

JUst Me said...

me? clucky?? ko ngan peah ape plak? hahaha...x sape leh kalahkan aaa...peace