Saturday, February 04, 2006

yesterdays..


I browse thru my freindster..having all my sekolah rendah frens adding me. Hahah...after so long, we finally met again. The same msg will appear...'Hey..change the monkey pic. I want to see how u look now!!' How i look now? heheh, for a start..i'm no longer the tiny girl who always had to be at the very front of the Q during assembly. Well...i may be still small now but not that small. I'm just a few inch short from aneesa n obviously much taller than ika...wahahahha.

Second of all, I'm no longer the comot 8 yo with two pony tails who will cry n scream everytime someone pulls it. Hahaha...i can still remember, crystal clear those jerks who used to pull my hair. Hahah..n'way, the last time i heard...some of those jerks are married now. Certainly i dont have any grudge against them...in fact, i wish them well n hoping tht they'll be good husbands and fathers...amin. Hey..u cant expect a kid to act like an angel, can u? Mischievious kids are cute, arent they? it's funny how fast time flies!!

So, here i am...trying to find the best pic..to show my oldmates..wahahah. Bkn nak promote diri aaa, dont get me wrong! I just want to pick a pic tht resembles me the most...like the last time they saw me. u'll be surprised to know how i look when i was small!!!

p/s : that's the pic of Aqilah n Ameerah...the little girls i used to babysit during my pre-clinical years.....missed u so much cutiesss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kambeng ko hani....i might be shorter when someone measures me...but i definitely look taller...DEFINITELY hani!and unfortunately rounder huhu

Unknown said...

hahaha..i thot u put that pic sbb nk ganti gamba that monyet..
seb baek takkkk..kalau ye,prasan cute aaa plakkk..wakakaka...kiddingg!!!:p

JUst Me said...

oklah ika...i'm taller than ermm Azni? how's that?? heheh..eii fara..aku cute aaa dulu2...x caye?