Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My tulips..


I was away from home for quite sometimes, already my poor tulips bade goodbye to the world..huhuh...I guess my flat was too cold but if i put it near the heater, it'll face the same fate too. Well, my tulips just need me around, poor fellas..(sigh). So today, i made a trip to the nursery..to find some bulbs. Red ones to be precise..heheh...it took me ages to find the red bulbs but, i finally made it...and i saw pots of daffodils too, blooming beautifully which constanly remind me of the warm n shiny spring time..

I love spring. i love the nice scent of roses at St Stephen Green Park, the smell of the fresh cut grass, the sight of little daisies amidst my all time favourite tiger lilies. i can spend my whole lunch hour watching these little fellas swayed by the gentle spring breeze, only to realize that i was almost late for afternoon lectures..hahah, naseb baik lah ET is 3 mins away from Stephen Green. i cant wait for spring to make its comeback...;))

No comments: