Sometimes it’s hard to take no for an answer. Am I not right? Hehhe…feel rejected, huh? I won’t deny it. To me, the average would be 3-5 times a day. Does it crush my tender heart? Sure it is. Hey..I’m just another human being capable of those feelings..frustration, blabla2.
But that doesn’t stop me. I begged again and again. Sometimes it works, and sometimes the other way round. Anyhow, I missed each and every one of them. No matter how nice or how stubborn they are. They are just ppl…with variations. Variations fill the earth with glittering colours. Making it fun and..beautiful! Is it not?
But sometimes they get on my nerves. So much so, that I feel like quitting. Feel like I’m no better. Having said that, there’ll always be a few of them that restore my worn-out spirit, filling it with promises and joy. God, it’s fulfilling.
Ppl think that no is almost always negative. Naaa…I don’t think so. Well it’s not something to prove that u’re of a lesser being. No is just another lesson, a building block, I would say. To make u a better and stronger person. To teach u the meaning of patience, patience is a virtue, is it not? And to make u think before u say no, coz now, u know how it feels to have no for an answer!!
Cheers!
7 comments:
Say 'No' to what? U wanna clarify it there..karang orang interpret lain lak!
say no to aedes...tiada aedes tiada dengue..wekeke...ppl can think whatever they like, i cant control their brain!
haha..second round bace baru nmpk aper yg kau nampakk...obviously!!hehe..
medic talk...this is not cool hani..sbb aku pon tak paham..im a medic too uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.slamat raya aji..
Waa...hebar kau Hani.boleh tulis bende sampai aku tak paham aper2. tapi aku mmg camtulaa;buku criter pun kekadang tak paham.hehe...
tp idea yg ko nak smpai kan tu power... berjalan due belah otak kau tu yeh...hebat.... bravo...
pakwe mane lak yg reject byk2 kali nih?hahah
hahha...pakwe irish aaa!!
Post a Comment