Finally, i'm done with Tullamore. Huhuhu...how much i missed my time there. Well, life goes on. I'm all worked up for the coming exam. I'll probably not be writing much as of today. I hate exams but i prefer going thru exam questions rather than going thru questions like 'bile nak kawen?'...hahah.
N'way, I'll be back probably after the new year...coz after the exam i'll be travelling till 9th of january 2006 ( goshh..how fast time flies!!!). So, happy new year in advance to everyone. to those who will be having their exam, all the best...may Allah shines His mercy upon u. To my everdearest pals who will be getting married this Dec...selamat pengantin baru n semoga berbahagia ke anak cucu. Last but not least, to my sis: Hanis, could u kindly gimme an email stating when u're coming home for the summer? (i can check emails at the airports) i dun want to be back so much earlier or later than u do, would that be alrite? n sorry for the visa, i coundn't get the visa to the states on time...i'm so sorry. probably next year.
-Pen off-
No comments:
Post a Comment